There's no shortage of advantages when it comes to hosting your golf tournament at Oak Creek Golf Club®. Oak Creek provides a convenient Orange County golf course location just off the 405 Freeway in Irvine, and our beautiful and pristine course is ready for your event with our full staff of experienced golf tournament experts.
To make your golf group reservation or plan a golf tournament for 13 or more players, please contact Mike Tripp, Associate Director of Golf Sales, at 949-653-5304 or email@example.com. For full program details click here.
Monday - Thursday $135 and Friday - Sunday $180. Group rates may differ according to certain variables that may include the time of year, the format (i.e. straight tee times vs. shotgun) and the time of day that the event takes place. Rate ranges listed should be used as a guideline.
Group rates include guest and cart fees, warm-up range balls, personalized cart cards, bottle of water per player, logo bag tag and, if requested, contest proximity markers.
Please contact our group event office to discuss options and to request a proposal.
Special Course Buyout
We are proud to offer special course buyout prices available any day of the week. This offer enables the event to have exclusive use of the golf course during play with a minimum of 140 players *. Offer is subject to availability, please call for more information.
* During Daylight Savings, Friday-Sunday or the weeks of Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Year's Day, the full day, full course buyout might require 180 paid golfers.
Merchandise, Awards, & Event Prizes
Oak Creek Golf Club features one of the nation's finest golf shops offering extensive collections of men's, women's & children's apparel, golf equipment, accessories and gifts. The Golf Shop staff can assist in selecting tournament prizes, awards and tee gifts. The Oak Creek license can be obtained for merchandise purchased outside of our offerings with approval from the Director of Golf; a special fee will be charged. Please call for more information.
$3 to $6 per player. Available upon request with one week advance noticed required. The rate for tournament scoring is dependent upon the tournament format and number of players in the field. Rates listed are for standard formats only. Specialty scoring is also available. Please call for more information.
Nike Golf Club Rental
$65 (tax inclusive). One set of clubs per player is required. Fee includes a sleeve of Nike Golf Balls.
$20 per cart. If available, an extra golf cart may be rented for a non-player.
Golf Cart Rental
$65 to $75 per cart, per day (without roof). Large events or non-standard event formats may require rental of additional golf carts by OCGG through an outside agency. Please call for more information.
Not available for loan or rental. Golf shoes may be purchased in the Golf Shop, which offers a complete selection of men's and women's sizes.
$12 small bag, $17 large bag. It is recommended that guests arrive at the practice facility no less than one hour prior to their scheduled starting time. Thirty minutes prior to play guest should proceed to the golf course to check-in for their round.
Shoe service is available upon request. Non-metal golf spikes are required.
Please contact David Jacobo, Tournament Director, to inquire about pricing and options at 949-653-5301 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If the group elects to procure Hole-In-One Insurance without the assistance of Oak Creek, then the Tournament Director needs to be notified, provided all information and a waiver indemnifying Oak Creek must be signed and filed before the event start time.
Appropriate golf attire is requested of all guests. Shorts are permitted, but should be of Bermuda length. T-shirts, jeans and denim are not permitted. Non-metal golf spikes are required.
Groups of 13 - 36 players may book 60 days in advance.
Groups of 37 players or more may reserve up to one year in advance. Receipt of a signed contract and initial deposit is required to secure the reservation and hold space on the golf course.
Food & Beverage
Oak Creek Golf Club offers several settings and options for food and beverages at your event; from box lunches and on-course food and beverage carts to indoor and outdoor banquets.
- Banquets: Oak Creek Golf Club's Heritage Room serves as 2,611 sq. ft. of event space accommodating up to 200 people. With rustic wood-beam ceilings, ample natural lighting and a neutral palette of soft earth tones, it's the perfect venue for your event to take center stage. The space also opens up to a spacious stone terrace for an additional outdoor function area, creating that coveted balance of outdoor and indoor spaces to entertain guests amidst its park-like setting.
- The Oak Creek Cafe: Located adjacent to the Golf Shop overlooking one of Orange County's top finishing holes. The Oak Creek Cafe serves a variety of house-made sandwiches, grill items, fresh soup daily, assorted salads and snack items. Breakfast items include breakfast burritos, fresh bagels and muffins. A variety of soft drinks, juices, bottled water and alcoholic beverages are available. Outdoor seating and table-side service are also available.
- On-course Service: Provided daily, food and beverage carts consistently serve the course. Master billing may be established for guests paying by credit card. A minimum of 8 players is required and gratuity will be added to all purchases. Arrangements may be made in advance or on the day of play. Master billing must be settled on the day of play.
- Box Lunch/Outside Food & Beverage: Box lunches are available through The Oak Creek Cafe. Special services do require advance approval. All on-course food and beverage must be provided by and purchased from Oak Creek Golf Club. Any exceptions must be approved by both the Director of Golf and Island Hotel Newport Beach . Additional fees will apply.
For more tournament enhancements, please speak with our staff.
Michael Tripp, Golf Sales Manager : 949-653-5304
Oak Creek Cafe: 949-653-5330
Food & Beverage: 949-653-5310 (On-course Service/Box Lunch)
Appropriate golf attire, such as Bermuda-length shorts and polo shirts, is required. T-shirts, jeans and denim are not permitted. Non-metal golf spikes are required. Guests should arrive at the practice facility no less than one hour before their scheduled starting time. Thirty minutes prior to play, guests should proceed to the golf course to check-in for their round.
Contract Terms & Conditions
Contracts are required for all groups of 13 players or more. In general, for groups of 13 or more a signed contract and 10% deposit is due three weeks from the date the event is booked. For groups of 37 or more an additional 40% payment is due six weeks prior to the date of the event with the remaining 50% due 15 days prior to event date. The actual number of payment dates and amount of each payment may vary depending on how far in advance the event is booked. Payments must be received on time and in full to avoid cancellation of the event. Deposits and payments, once received, are non-refundable unless approved by the Director of Golf. Any additional expenses are due on the day of the event; post billing is not available.
Methods of Payment
Cash, corporate checks, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB, MasterCard and Visa are all accepted.
All fees and policies are subject to change without notice.